Effective date: April 1, 2021
If you are a California resident, please see our California Resident Privacy Notice here:.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
- Communications. If you contact us directly, such as through the contact form on our website, we may receive information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of your message, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Website
- Location Information. When you use our website, we may infer your general location information, for example, by using your internet protocol (IP) address.
- Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our website, such as your IP address, web browser type, operating system version, and device identifiers.
- Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our website and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our website, such as the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third-party partners may collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our website. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the website, you may not be able to utilize the features of the website to their fullest potential.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our website;
- To understand and analyze how you use our website and develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our website, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise; For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our website.
- Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn more about Google’s practices by visiting https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Advertising Partners. We may work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. Some of these advertising partners may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (https://optout.networkadvertising.org) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (https://optout.aboutads.info). If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking, or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the website.
- Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
Our website is hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the website from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the website. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the website, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at email@example.com.